People love us
. . . like we love pets!
Pets love us
. . .even the exotic ones!
Keep your pets safe!
Take our pet first aid & CPR class
. . . yours included!
Professional Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters for San Diego Pets
CALL US NOW! 858.205.8132
When you hire JenLovesPets you're not just hiring a pet sitter, you're hiring a team of professionals!
- think your pet has an individual unique personality
- think of your pet as a family member
- want the best for your pet
- need a loving professional pet sitter or dog walker in San Diego
Then JenLovesPets is for you!
What will you get with JenLovesPets?
- Personalized service for parent and pets, get to know each personality and breed.
- Work together with parent (client) and pet on any health and behavior concerns.
- Minimize stress for pets and clients.
- Spread awareness and hope for all animals in need, and to provide a safe environment for pets while owners are away.
- A professional pet sitter comes to your home to care for your pets while you’re away at work or on vacation.
- The pet sitter maintains a good, loving home environment to relieve stress for your pet.
- An alternative to kennels or inconveniencing friends and family members.
- Love and pampered care!
Now servicing the following areas:
- 4S Ranch
- Carmel Valley
- Del Sur
- Mira Mesa
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Penasquitos
- Santa Luz
- Scripps Ranch
Please call us even if your area isn’t listed, we may be able to help.
Ready to Schedule JenLovesPets for your Pet Sitting Needs?
Call us at 858.205.8132 or CLICK HERE to register.
Jen is tremendous, reliable, trustworthy, and someone that can be counted on completely. From the moment she walks in, you can tell your pet is her top priority. After two years of being able to bring my pet to work, I was forced to begin keeping him home during the day. On limited notice, Jen took over visiting with my dog daily. She has eased concern considerably, and has done an amazing job. I would recommend her services to anyone. She is absolutely fantastic.DH
Jen is amazing. She knows a lot about taking care of dogs, is animal CPR certified, makes sure all the dogs she watches are up to date on immunizations (important) and our 1 year old lab came home so pooped from playing and all the fun that he's still recovering (i.e. sleeping all the time). That's says a lot about a young energy filled dog.DP