Services and Rates
JenLovesPets provides a variety of San Diego pet sitting and dog walking and other pet care services.
Relief while you’re away at work, dinner, movie, long day away
- 15 min potty break: $23
- 30 min check in/walk: $33
- 1 hour check in/walk: $49
Each service includes cuddles, treats, fresh water, and a report from the visit! We also provide customized visit lengths depending on your needs.
Care for dogs, cats, birds, rodents, reptiles, etc while you’re away overnight. Customized and includes dog walking, lovefest, play, feeding, home care, etc.
- 15 minute check in: $28
- 30 minute check in: $39
- 1 hour check in: $53
- Overnights at your home:(9pm – 6am) $199
- 24/7 at your home:(with periodic leave) $399
Each visit includes food and water, cleaning litter box, home care, cuddles, and a report from the visit! We also provide customized visit lengths depending on your needs.
* All prices are subject to change
House Check Only
Lock Out Service
Meet and Greet
A meet and greet is required to go over home and pet routines, pet and client information, and to ensure your pet(s) is comfortable with us. The meet and greet is confirmed as soon as client profile is completed and a $20 deposit is paid. The $20 is then credited toward the first service. If the first service is not rendered or rescheduled or the meet and greet is canceled or rescheduled the deposit is not refundable.
Additional charges may apply for the following. We can discuss details during our initial consultation.
- Last minute requests
- $30 late fee for invoices 7 days past the due date (1st day of service)
- Holidays: $10 more for holidays & $5 more for prime days surrounding holidays; Overnights & 24 hour Service up to $50 more
- Holidays (see JLP holiday list): Payment in full is charged (no refunds)
- Other Days:
0-48 Hrs Notice: Payment in full is charged (no refunds)
2-7 Days: 20% of the Service total is due (80% Refund)
8+ Days: No charge, refund in full Holiday List:
Easter Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Payment is due before service rendered for all services.